Rumor Titans Believe 4-8 Weeks for Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TouchdownTitans, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

So 4-6 weeks and IR if recovery isn't going well. Let's look at the schedule.

KC
    at SEA
    SF
    BYE (4 weeks)
    at STL
    JAX (6 weeks)
    IND (Thursday night game)
    at OAK (8 week point for coming off IR)
    at IND

Getting him back in time for STL would be great but maybe another week for a home game vs JAX would be the best time.

2. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Let him come back for the Thursday night game against Indy. We should be able to beat Jacksonville without a QB.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Man, I was really excited for that TNF game... Locker on a roll finally getting national coverage. But then this stupid injury ruined it! Gah.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I honestly think the Titans have to prepare as if Fitzpatrick or someone else is leading the team the rest of the season.

If we are banking on 4-6-8 bad weeks then things will be better when Locker is back... that's too late and the season is gone.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

hopefully we sneak into the playoffs and locker will have a few extra games to show us what he can do...I was totally confident in us winning the division with locker...but am optimistic for a wildcard spot with fitz.

6. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I agree with you about Locker being injury prone.. but you CANNOT question the dude's toughness. Some players just have bad luck with their bodies, but Jake is one tough SoB. He'll find a way back onto the field, just like McNair.

So I guess you think McNair was a wimp too just because his body didn't hold up very well at times? Get outta here with that crap.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Assuming he misses 6 weeks (5 games) we need to go 3-2 for me to still feel pretty confident in this season. That's assuming wins against KC, STL, and JAX. Then get him back in time for the Thursday night game against Indy.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Honestly that's probably the best bet. If they're even considering IR/return then that tells me 4 weeks is probably an overly-optimistic timetable.

Jags and Rams are a mess. We should be able to beat them without Locker anyway.

9. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

The part about him being stiff as a board, not moving anything other than his head scared me the most. It reminded me of Eric LaGrand's injury in college. I'm so glad it wasn't nerve damage..

10. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Or a RB lol just snap it to mooney and let him pick up 5 yards and a cloud of dust against those bums hell the defense will be fighting over TD's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar