Titans at their peak but uncertainty still looms...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

0-6 to 8-2

5-2 to ___

We've got the best shot at winning the division if VY returns to the team.

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

0-6 to 8-2 isn't even relevant as my argument isn't "who's the better QB?". However, the numbers I posted are relevant seeing how my argument is that you're giving VY too much credit for us having the best scoring team at one point for a short span.

3. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Great post....the averages are....with VY 23.75 points per game
    with Collins 22.67 per game

A lot closer then some here would lead you to believe.

4. GeronimoJackson

I got just under 24 a game for VY, well either way, it doesn't make a difference in the end.

So based on CJ's "VY had the #1 scoring offense" formula, one can also say VY makes us less than a field goal better. And seeing he stresses how VY makes us a SuperBowl team, it would be refuted. Since VY makes us less than a field goal better than Collins, there was one game that we lost by less than a field goal, 28-30 to Indy. So there, VY would have made us one game better, putting us at 7-9, using CJ's formula.

Now you see why people don't take you waving that stat around seriously? More holes than swiss cheese.

5. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

You're correct, just fixed it..I must have hit a wrong number somewhere. 23.75 points per game for VY. Very close.

6. GeronimoJackson

Heh, it's all good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar