Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans asking for 3rd round pick for Kenny Britt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by finz50, Oct 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Ontario Titan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,078
    NYG are looking for a 3rd for Nicks as well...no way is Britt worth a 3rd if that's the case. Personally I would trade Eli first, he needs a change of scenery. If his last name wasn't Manning he would have been gone by now.
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,495
    Are they? Id gladly swap Britt for Nicks. I wanted Nicks over Britt anyways, that would be a good trade for us.
    Fairweather Fan, titan520, Fry and 1 other person high five this.
  3. TitanMark Starter

Moolah:
    $1,484
    What about Britt to Atlanta for Gonzalez?

Britt to Green Bay ?

Britt to New England?
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,625
    What is he suppose to say... yeah Britt sucks? While we're trying to trade him? That makes sense. Munch is talking up Britt, as he should.

Britt for Tony won't happen. ATL only trades Tony to a contender and around the league nobody gives us that respect.

GB, NE, and SF all make sense.
    rodgev and The Hammer high five this.
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,814

it's too late for that now, teams don't even want to give a 3rd round for this guy. Putting him in the game for only 2 snaps says a lot more than what you say at the post game press conference. I agree with what you say here but I am sick and tired of this BS with Britt.
    mike75 high fives this.
  6. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,199
    Yes, about time.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,481
    Same here and i often imagine what it would've been like had we been able to pick JPP and Nicks.I think Nicks would've been a solid receiver here.Imagine if we had Nicks/Wright/Washington/Hunter and Williams that would've been great.Then the impact JPP would've had on this defense especially now with Gregg Williams running things.Seems like the Giants swooped in both times and got the guy we wanted.

If Britt would've been on the N.Y. Giants he wouldn't have lasted long at all due to being very close to home.It wouldn't have been no time and he would've been jailed.
  7. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,495
    I dont have that crush on JPP you and a lot of people seem to have. Derrick Morgan is a fine player.

JPP has only had 1 tackle in 4 of his last 6 games, the guy isn't all that. Also hasnt had a sack since week-1.
    nytitaner and Fairweather Fan high five this.
  8. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,453
    i'll take a bag of footballs for him right about now...They will probably get more use out of them...That being said, just take what you can get and never look back. I am pretty sure none of us will be heartbroken to see him go.
  9. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,709
    Has nothing to do with the Superbowl wins?