Titans ask Bobby Pettrino to visit them.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

She wasn't that ugly, was she?

2. amy

amy Starter

heard a interview with him on ESPN radio today. He was soooo apologetic and of course said all the things expected-he wasn't thinking, he's trying to save his marriage, he had no business hiring her, then he cried. My suggestion is that he try very hard from now on to think with his brain instead of his penis.

3. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

once a cheater always a cheater...dude's a snake/scumbag and that interview was him just trying to get his name back out there for a coaching job

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Did we ever figure out why he was there?

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

He's a consultant to the staff...He's visited met with them a few times now I think.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Not when it comes to winning football games. He has been very good at that.

7. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

that's Petrino's only option now, an NFL assistant. Who knows, maybe he could help... I doubt they'd give him much responsibility anyway

8. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

the girl was just as guilty, she knew he was an old married fart. the girls never catch the heat from things like this. these men wouldn't cheat if the women didn't throw their self at them.

Look at the chicks with Tiger woods, nobody cares about them anymore. and they are prob in bed right now with some married doctor.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

No joke. I for one would consider letting him toss one to my wife if it gets us into a superbowl.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar