Titans are Unclassy, No wonder everone wants to leave! Chimps!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Can I claim the word "wilnt"? After reading Jesse's post, I feel like making up words. I think "wilnt" is a good one. It's "will" + "not". Maybe throw in one of these (') to make it "wiln't"?

2. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

I will admit I thought Cecil was an embarassment to the organization. I'm glad he's gone.

3. jkille

jkille Practice Squad

all organizations are "unclassy" at some point, but it never makes a difference how much they win. the patriots got busted for cheating and the next year they put together the best offensive season of all time.

pitt's franchise QB had to sit earlier this season for sex abuse allegations and look where they are now.

the jets coach put a FOOT fetish video online and frequently draws attention to himself with his comments and then shut down two hall-of-fame QBs in the playoffs two weeks in a row.

remember when ray lewis was involved in a murder?? he and the ravens won the super bowl the year after that.

right now the titans are an "unclassy" mess and it all started when Bud insisted on drafting VY when the coaching staff knew better.

4. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

actually Fish is the reason we are in this "unclassy" mess.

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

You got a problem with us...you wanna take it outside???

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar