Titans are Suing USC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

LOL he looks like an overgrown toddler in a suit

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The look Al Davis is giving him is freaky.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Well, good for you, but my point wasn't directed at anything you said.
    It was a follow-up to post #41, that I responded to earlier,
    when another poster made this comment;

So ,you see that is exactly the type of PR he was talking about.

Everything aint' about you...;)

And I'm sure those guys sleeping in the tents outside LP box office tonight are there only because they're suing USC...>sarcasm<

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

My bad. Obviously I thought you were responding to my post that referenced the PR stuff a couple ahead of yours. You've been stewing on that #41 for almost 48 hours. :bighomer:

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Lane Kiffin's a tool.

What else can you say about a guy that makes Al Davis look sensible.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Sorry sport, had a dinner date couldn't respond sooner........

Ever seen the amount of scalpers or game tix available on stub hub each week? How about all the empty seats each week? Those could be paying customers buying $8 beers, hot dogs and jerseys/hats.....how about internet and walk in sales of merchandise from this PR campaign? Don"t be naive.

How many $85 CJ and VY jerseys will the Knoxville market sell now? That's where Uncle Bud makes his dough.

7. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Honetly....knoxville still clings more tightly to their peyton manning jerseys from all I've seen and read; it'd take more than a lawsuit at kiffin to make them let go of them anymore than they currently do

fair amount of the city never followed the team to begin with (since bud's first " they're other football") and then like half of them became diehard colts after manning was drafted

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Those tickets for sale are paid for. The Titans have cash in hand for those tickets. It's the people who buy them that have them on the web. So they do make an obscene amount of money on tickets. In 2004 when the Titans were god-awful, the stadium was empty, but it was a sellout.

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Basically we are dealing with a college coach, Kiffin, who is a short timer at best. He has proven he doesn't like doing things thru proper channels and will skirt the rules whenever he can. Haden won't put up with this. Again, this is a guy who while telling the players he was leaving UT had his henchman in the back of the room call mid-term signees NOT to go to class so they can transfer to USC. He already has had to send out letters of apology to schools he falsely accused of breaking NCAA rules. He skirts the rules because he doesn't care to know them. This is another example.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Now you're making a conspiracy theory larger than your initial one, which was simply,
    Don't be silly...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar