Titans are second to the Colts.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

The question for me is did Tom Moore make Peyton Manning or the other way around?
    I really do believe their window is closing. I see Bob Sanders playing less than 8 games this year.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Less than 8 games? Surely not Iron Bob Sanders. That guy's extremely solid. Holds up like paper mache' on the football field.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Bob Sanders will do what he always does,miss half the year due to injury and then be 100% all of a sudden when the playoffs start. Then all the football analyst will all start talking about how much of a warrior he is playing through injuries and if the colts plan to go far there going to need Sanders to play well and blah blah blah.....The man so overrated it makes me sick.

4. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

There is nothing more fulfilling than a Titan's victory over the Colts. I can't stand all of the Zombie Peyton Manning fans around here. Here in Mississippi, the Mannings are gods. It makes me happy to see them brought back to earth in the eyes of the redneck zombies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar