Titans are second to the Colts.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:coltssuk:

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

'nuff said ;)

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That 36 year old receiver you lost just so happens to be your franchise's all time leading receiver.

No one's trying to say that cutting him was a stupid decision... it's just the fact that he won't be around to put up big numbers you're used to seeing him put up.

You really think Albert Haynesworth is the best defensive player in the league??? I'll guarantee you he won't even be the best DT this year... and a couple years down the road, he'll just be another player in the NFL.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

...and the rest of their coaches. :ha:

5. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

the colts lost harrisons production in 07. i would have liked to see him stick around for one more year but not at that price.

i do think haynseworth was the best dplayer last year. i didnt say he would be great this year. i am sure the titans will still have a good d but it wont be as dominant as last year

6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Well we will certainly find out if he is or not this season!

I know. I just figured losing Dungy was bad enough for them. But omaha thinks Dungy wasn't that important. We'll see.

Peyton is still getting old though.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Right but you keep losing pieces. You didn't win the division last year and now you've lost a ton of coaches. Not to mention you had the worst rushing attack in the league last year.

Yea we did lose Haynesworth but we played fine without him last year.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

9. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

how many playoff games did the colts win before he showed up???

i would guess that is user error...no one else seems to have that problem...leave it to a colt fan to blame his issues on something else...

you can argue because there is nothing to argue...colts suck and deep down you know this...

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Always good to hear from OmahaColt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar