Titans are racists...!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

btw .....

let's see the rest of that pic ... uhm ..... please

2. I think someone is screwing with the contrast dial...

As far as the whole racism angle, it's already been beaten to death, but I'll go on record as saying that anyone who actually thinks it was racism doesn't know what the hell they are talking about. I could point to any number of facts that prove that the Titans organization isn't racist, but move of them have all been brought up so I don't want to get overly repetitive.

I have some questions about some of the fans being racist (i.e. booing McNair in the 1st game at Adelpha, calling for NOD, saying Mac was never a good QB, etc.), but not the team.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

why would you doubt it?

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Yes, you can only boo white QB's, never black ones. I remember when that happened, and the Tennessean chastized the crowd for doing it. How did we know that you couldn't boo a person playing badly if they were black? This is why racism still exists, because there aren't enough black people like a few on this board that spoke up and said all this was BS. I commend them for taking the high road and being objective.

5. McNair was playing well in that game before he left with a injury. I remember watching a replay of that game a few years later. He had been great and the idiot fans were booing him for nothing when he came back on the field.

So when there are no logical reasons to boo, then the issue of racism is going to come up.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I once saw an interesting UK made documentary on black people that stated there are 59 recognised shades of black. :geek:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and here i thought everything was black and white.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

To paraphrase Steve Biko, wouldn't that make you pink?

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Because it looks too good to be true? :))

10. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I'm sooo glad you never name drop, because when people name drop all the time it gets really old. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar