Titans are racists...!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That's according to ray lewis who says that mcnair's treatment by the organization, especially the lockout of practice would never had happened if mcnair was a peyton manning or brett favre. According to lewis the titans treated mcnair poorly because he is black!

Of course this is absurd and mcnair was never treated poorly by the organization prior to that. We all know that among the big three QB prospects in the draft it was young that bud adams wanted and young who we drafted.

Strange because nobody has ever accused fisher or reese of being racists. Only ray lewis would see that angle. Maybe gay ray is concerned that his team is over confident and wants to stir things up. It just gives us more reason to think less of gay ray..

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You really think it is racist?

It could be because they are the two biggest QB names in the NFL (and happen to be white?)

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny can't you read?

Ray lewis is saying it was racist. I'm simply reporting that.

Obviously it is absurd and stupid because ray lewis is absurd and stupid.

Pay attention!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he flat out said the Titans are racist? (I do not know which article you are referring to btw)

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny you asked me..

.....if i thought it was racist. I kind of made that clear in my first post.

It's not from an article it is from an interview i just saw for the first time on espn.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

T'was a rhetorical question.

I was also pointing out why it was possible Peyton and Favre were mentioned.

7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

If the Titans were racists did someone ask Ray Ray why the Titans would even draft McNair and Young? If the Titans were racists then we would have drafted white quarterbacks instead.

Did Ray Ray have an opinion about the way the Titans handled Billy Volek?

I can't believe that Ray Ray is still playing in the NFL. We thought having a little thug on our team was bad enough, I can't imagine having a big thug like R.L. on our team, that would suck.

8. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I don't think you guys understand what Ray Lewis is saying, he didn't flat out call them racist- he just said it was puzzling what we did to Steve, where the Colts or Packers would never do to Manning or Farve, respectfully

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ray is still on his moral high from his trip to Africa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar