Titans are 6-9 :)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

uuuuhh nobody said that so quite beating your strawman

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

you are so envious lol

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

One can claim that SEC talent is no better, yet SEC teams are always competing for the championship.

Really, who here thinks that Auburn s. Oregon is gonna be worth turning the tv on for?... Auburn is gonna smear Oregon all over the gridiron.

And I f'ing HATE Auburn :irked:

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Ohio State will probably decline their next invite to the BCS Championship - unless it is agianst Boise State

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Uh proof?

Probably. I heard every team in the NFL is going to try and trade up with Carolina to draft Jacory Harris. Saints, Colts, Pats included.

6. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Well I called a 6-10 record a long time ago, pats himself on the back :)

7. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

I think this losing season has more to do with Fisher's piss poor decision making

you know stuff like getting out coached by Josh McDaniels and punting on fourth and one in that Colts game

I geuss we are just gonna blame VY and Bud

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Are you going to saddle VY with any responsibility for his piss poor decision making that bumbled him all the way to IR? VY was not injured by freak helmet to helmet concussions or anything of the like. He got himself injured. If VY is healthy as Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers has been how much of a moron is Jeff Fisher to you?

For what it's worth a 100% VY in 14 regular season starts = playoffs...

I just don't think the guy possesses the resiliency.

Also, I don't see anyone whole heartily defending Fisher and holding him blameless. I do see that out of these VY nutswingers. Now I ask you, are you holding VY blameless? The tone of your post sounds as if you do.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    I'm blaming the choreographer - Live Stong shirtless Diva!

10. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

It would take 3 seasons for Vince to play 14 healthy games.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar