Titans are 6-9 :)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Aw comeon, I agree that the best SEC players aren't better than the best players of any other of the other conferences, but overall the SEC teams are better than the others.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They WERE. Not for the past 2 years though, and their only good team this year is about to have the hammer dropped on them for cheating.

They're not tough top to bottom anymore like they were the past decade. Not any more that other conferences at least.

I never say they aren't the best conference even. I just say they're overrated.

3. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

SEC does have better teams but that does not mean you have to have a full out SEC roster thats just stupid in so many levels.

Thats one of the most stupid excuses yet.

4. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

u mad the SEC is about to win the BCS championship again????

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Overrated?....as opposed to whom?

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Um, yes it is.

I don't like it, but it's true. Deal.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. avvie

Not to restate what's already been stated for years, but we all know that the BCS ranking system sucks, and that asinine Boise State ranking this season proves it.

8. erut07

erut07 Camp Fodder

SEC homers are hilarious. How can anyone take them serious? They claim to have some of the most bitter rivalries in college football, but then they turn around and jerk each other off all day when comparing to other schools. If you really hated your rivals, why would you constantly go to bat for them?

The most hilarious thing I've seen is some Georgia fan going on and on about how the SEC has won 4 titles in a row like it somehow validated his team. Georgia hasn't won anything since the turn of the century...

9. avvie

Somehow I kinda think that playing through humidity all the time gives them an advantage....

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

We are talking about SEC players in the NFL, not college football rivalries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar