Titans Announce Front Office Changes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Razorbacks, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Media has no clue

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. kenny

kenny Starter

You may be right... I certainly hope so. However, Underwood really seemed to be pointing out reasons why Mularkey is the right guy in the P.C.

3. JCBRAVE

I must have missed those reasons cause we burned $15M to try him out and he won 2 games,

Bye Mularkey!!

4. kenny

kenny Starter

I agree 100% but if you watch the P.C. Underwood was all over why he is the guy.....even compared him to Fisher....who I never really cared for either.

5. JCBRAVE

Yea I saw it and yes he did refer to fishers 1 lonely win in 94. But that's why he shouldn't be our guy

Anything fisher-like needs to be burned out back

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I didn't get that impression from the PC. He mentioned him and said Fisher only won 1 game as interim, but I thought he spent way more time on the big picture and the lists they are working from. I wouldn't read too much into all the nonsense people are crapping out right now. LaSt week it was 100% Kelley now it's Mularkey and some people sure it's Caughlin. Time will tell.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. 615nick

615nick Starter

I think underwood is just smoothing things over with mularky. Maybe the new gm/hc want him here to coach tes. But, i think he lets the new gm pick the coach, so its doubtful it'll be mylarky.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Probably. But if the coach is hired first the GM will have to accept coming in who the coach is.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

It is quite possible that Underwood wants to show respect to Mularky to give the impression the Titans are a class organization.

He may also be trying to keep players happy who have come to like Mularky. I know this will anger people who think players should be mindless robots who just follow orders. Unfortunately though we live in the real world and morale matters.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. kenny

kenny Starter

STRONGLY AGREE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar