Titans and you.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Oct 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

want to compare .... well anything?

Im a veteran. Whatever I am today I achieved because I joined the USAF and made myself valuable.

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

See I don't worry about @Big TT or @GoT

They are fellow UT fans.

They know pain. What the Titans are doing feels relieving compared to the last 7 years in Knoxville.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

If I had a 16 inch johnson I would live in LA and only bed 19 year old starlets

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

SPOT FREAKIN ON!

5. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Yup, it's the life I tell ya

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Winner
    Winner
    Chicken
    Dinner

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

@Aqutis30 sorry I'm at work so I couldn't get into a deep debate. But most people have answered for me.

Look at the percentage of athletes that make it from High School to professional sports and actually make the big dollars. We pay big money to watch the best of the best in the world do their job.

@LosingBy3 saying they should be paid like truckers is funny.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Funny as in the titans wouldn't be making a dime?

Because they wouldn't.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

That's on the front office. They also get paid big dollars to evaluate players.

You hear about players having red flags all the time. Look at La'el Collins, his red flags cost him millions.

And usually after rookie contracts, most players are paid by their performances. Russell was out the league pretty fast.

10. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Last season, I remember thinking that Walker looked like the only real football player on our team. I have always like Griffin. Sure he gives up some big plays, who doesn't? I think in sports when you see a player that is consistently good (not great) then you begin to take that player for granted. I think that is what happens to him. Lewan will be a solid player for a long time. He is just immature right now and plays a big dirty, which to a point isn't a bad thing. He will get smarter and better about how he goes about his business with time. I try to remember with him that he is a 2nd year player anchoring a bad oline. However, you cant question his heart. I went to the Bills game and remember telling my son in the 2nd quarter I think "Look at Lewan holding his arm in the huddle, looks like he is going to have to come out." And he stayed in the game a long time before he came out.

With Whiz, (and coaches in general), I try to be patient and give them time, but I am done with Whiz. I think I would throw a party if they let him go today. We have upgraded talent considerably from last year and its just not working. I think the only thing that will give this team a spark is to let him go. Some one early mentioned letting Horton take over head coach the rest of the season. I am all in favor. Let it be know right now, that we are shopping. We have our franchise qb, some good oline men (some), several weapons and some solid players on d. A good coach could at least have us respectable right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar