Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans and KVB are very close...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DynamoSupremo, Feb 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Ice Guest

I thought kearse got 16 + an immediate 4 in roster bonus...so essentially 20 in total SB
  2. TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Moolah:
    $0
    KVB though neared a hundred tackles and should have been comeback player of the year
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $119

According to the radio this is the CAP hit if McNair signs a $1mil roster bonus and recieves his contracted salary, about $9mil + the other bonus monies throughout his career that will count against the CAP this season.... hmmmmmm
  3. Bulluck Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    if this happens hopefully he continues to play on a high level... can't let up
  4. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Pac4MVP, who was the comeback player of the year?
  5. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,289
    Fantastic, one less thing to worry about in the draft.
    • Staff / Moderator

Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    Good news, though I do hope they don't way overpay him...
  6. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,289
    Four-year contract valued at $15 million in guaranteed money doesn't seem outrageous. If he keeps playing anywhere near his last season he could be a bargain.
  7. #1TitansFan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I think the contract sounds very reasonable and it doesn't sound like it would take a lot out of the cap room.
    • Staff / Moderator

Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    I just worry about giving that kind of money to a guy coming off 2 torn ACLs, even if he did have a great year. He should be worth it if he can stay healthy.

We'll have to wait and see how big the contract is. $15M in guaranteed money seems like a lot based on the normal ratio of guaranteed money vs. total contract. But with the current CBA situation, he may be getting more guaranteed money and less unguaranteed since there's a major limit to how much base salaries can increase from year-to-year.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.