Titans and Ipod

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Since I didn't even realize it, I thought I should post it here, that there is plenty of Titans stuff available for the ipod. Looks like they have been there all year, but I had no idea. Only $1.99 per game. I've now downloaded plenty of games to remind my friends of how badly we beat them when they are stuck with me on airplanes and in cars.

Ipod also appears to be putting the classics on as well. The baseball package has some world series games for example. Hopefully the miracle and a few others get on there soon. Stay ituned.

2. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Is it the whole game?

3. There are a handful of Titans podcasts as well...

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Only the highlights, bout 20 minutes footage, but they are putting the whole games on now for baseball, so it shouldn't be long before the nfl gets on board.

I think the whole superbowl is available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar