Titans and Cowboys talking trade for Pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We're not talking careers. We're talking talent. And pacman vs samari is a mismatch when it comes to talent.
    You guys continue to bring up "he'll mess up again". So? Who cares if he messes up again?
    I don't care if he only scores 1 td or keeps 1 td from being scored before being suspended. I'd rather have that than some joke backup that'll only prevent rain from touching the bench.

Pacman shut his entire side of the field down. Surely you guys understand that a corner that's name isn't called often (ahem- Nick Harper, Reynaldo, etc) is a good corner typically. People don't even dare throw his direction. Andre Dyson, lmao. I'm hoping that was just extended sarcasm.

2. Deuce Wayne

I think many of you forget that Pac is almost single handedly responsible for our winning streak that started vs the Giants 2 seasons ago.
    Go back and watch those games. Then act like a 3rd rounder or beyond can do that. Pretend all you want. Like I said, Pac playing 2 games is better than some garbage late pick playing 8. (this might be different if Mike Reinfeldt had even a decent draft backing him)

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm much rather have a 6th round pick than have to deal with pacman all through camp only to have him stop 1 touchdown... And I'm not really even expecting that he'd make it all the way to the regular season.

4. Deuce Wayne

Would you rather spot teams a few points too if we could get some young choir boys to ride the bench?
    I mean, really. That's ridiculous. Some of you aren't football fans. You're "good citizen" fans. And I hate to break it to you, but you probably wouldnt want a single Titan player dating your daughter, sister, etc.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

how much better off do you really think we'd have been last year had PJ actually played ?

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Much, much better.

I realize we as Titans fans have to move on, but let's not delude ourselves into thinking Jones wasn't an impact player when he was on the field. Jones and Finnegan at the corners with that pass rush would have been spectacular. And the difference of having Jones in the return game would be almost equally as impactful.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

so 10-6 would have instead been ......... ?

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

A playoff win.. or two.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

not when the offense isn't scoring points

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it's easier for the offense to score points when they start at the 50 instead of our 25.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar