Titans and Cowboys talking trade for Pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BACK2SMASHMOUTH

BACK2SMASHMOUTH TD's Please...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3315911

Sorry if this was already posted...I didn't see it anywhere.

Cowboys up offer to a 7th rounder and a player(unnamed)...

That means their original offer was just a 7th...

I got no problem with moving him, but a 7th just aint gonna cut it by itself.

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Considering Dallas offered a 7th and a player, probably a backup, and were considering, tells me this organization would rather have a bunch of nice school boy pansies than win the big game

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3315911

A 7th rounder??? I would have laughed in their faces if they came to me with that offer, what a joke of a front office

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

don't you realize what disaster waiting to happen Jones is? Here today, gone tomorrow... let him divide another locker room.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports a deal that would send suspended CB Pacman Jones to the Cowboys is imminent.

The Cowboys and Titans reportedly spent Thursday working out the deal. Tennessee is asking for a third-round pick, while Dallas is only offering a sixth-rounder. However, it won't be too hard to bridge that gap by making the pick conditional. Dallas appears confident Jones will be reinstated for 2008.

Sounds like he will be gone by Monday of next week. I hope we can land a 3rd round pick or a 4th round pick + a player from the Cowboys.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I woulda done something else in their face .... and laughed about it too
    :))

7. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

s

once again I state, I am the original and reining Jesse of gotitans.com. *shrugs* hard to believe I would do a backflip for a 4th rounder for pac man at this point....but I would. well, Im too fat, I will just do a barrel roll if we get a 4th.

8. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

I agree. At this point, especially with Fisher downplaying his value by proclaiming him to have to look elsewhere for a spot, a 4th is as high as one dare hope. I'm waiting for the news that we traded him for a conditional 7th, that could become a 6th. :(

9. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

nope. a sixth I let him rot for two years under contract and nowhere near a football field.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I hear ya Bip. Lotsa Pacapologists around here. He will F-up wherever he goes. Consider practically any draft pick in compensation a gift...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar