Titans and Collins Agree in Principle to Terms

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I woulda prefered Fielder if we had got him before the bucs did, I woulda bin more comfortable cos he's mobile, he can pass on the run and is erm, je..., he's also one of the best starters currently in the NFL, some sort of statistic anyways

I can see the good and the very bad with KC but at least it can prove the question of whether its the QB OR the O-Line that is the problem.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

There's no question, the O-line is the problem.
    IMO.
    :))

3. It is, the problem just needs absolute proof

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Please don't say Absolute proof with Kerry Collins around...:guzzle:

[​IMG]

5. cityscapex5

cityscapex5 Guest

All you bashers need to get a grip - Kerry is the best QB who was still unsigned and you just landed him and compared to Volek should be a starter from Day 1. He's won a national championship at Penn State and an NFC Championship game with the Giants 41-0. Yes he was the QB of a losing Super Bowl Team but he lost to the Ravens and not the Rams like McNair did - no one is going to mistake the Rams defense for the Ravens in 2001! Yes, Kerry had a checkered past but has turned his life around with a wife and daughter and when he left the Giants after 5 years the whole team was behind him. He's a starting caliber QB and with receivers which your team unfortunately doesnt have can throw for 4000 yards. The Raiders were a joke since the team stunk and couldn't block or protect the QB. Anyone who says that he is a racist or a drunk is only after cheap laughs and bashing your own team. As far as the Raiders laughing ... they just signed Jeff George... so they are the joke of the NFL and I live in Oakland!!!!

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I thought they did away with the emergency QB rule

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol good one

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

And you are?

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Jeff George was available, damn. lol.

10. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Why are all these KC fans signing up?

If KC were really any better than BV, then someone else would have signed him already.

The only incentive I have to watch the Titan's offense now is to pray that I see the play that puts KC on the IR list. Then I will start to care again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar