Titans already after guard Andy Levitre

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea you have to go directly to Nashville almost, an hour outside and you don't have much Titan's swag.

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

WHAT?!?!?! There's swag out here in the stix! it only takes about 3-4 washes to realize that they are bootlegged though lolz.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Interesting... I'll be doing the exact opposite come May. I'll be taking a toad trip out heading west (and to LA).

I'm honestly not sure of good places for Titans gear as I don't buy much. I've gone to Sport Seasons and places in the mall before.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You can probably get the AFC Champions shirts in Buck Snort.

5. Aqutis30

One of my college roommates was from Buck Snort. He only wore camo lol.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I will never forget the time when some tornadoes went through that area and CNN was covering the damage. My only thought was 'of course they would put a guy missing some teeth from a town called Buck Snort on national television'. That was a grim day for Tennesseans.:disappointed:

7. Aqutis30

LOL yea, was there a single wide trailer and an old rusty ford in the background?

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'd say that is a safe bet to make

9. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I have come to the conclusion that no matter what you accomplish in life ... becoming a millionaire, curing cancer, saving 50 homeless kids from a burning building, win the superbowl.. you could do all of that but if you still manage to die in a trailer during a tornado. Your still going to be considered white trash, even if your black.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Aqutis30

Honestly, where does one hide in a trailer when the only thing holding the thing down is some steel bands attached to pegs in the ground lol. One of the flying foundation blocks is most likely the killer blow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar