Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans already after guard Andy Levitre

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Mar 9, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $82
    Yea you have to go directly to Nashville almost, an hour outside and you don't have much Titan's swag.
  2. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,865
    WHAT?!?!?! There's swag out here in the stix! it only takes about 3-4 washes to realize that they are bootlegged though lolz.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,051
    Interesting... I'll be doing the exact opposite come May. I'll be taking a toad trip out heading west (and to LA).

I'm honestly not sure of good places for Titans gear as I don't buy much. I've gone to Sport Seasons and places in the mall before.
    JMUTitan high fives this.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $82
    You can probably get the AFC Champions shirts in Buck Snort.
    corymiller high fives this.
  5. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,865
    One of my college roommates was from Buck Snort. He only wore camo lol.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $82
    I will never forget the time when some tornadoes went through that area and CNN was covering the damage. My only thought was 'of course they would put a guy missing some teeth from a town called Buck Snort on national television'. That was a grim day for Tennesseans.:disappointed:
    corymiller high fives this.
  7. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,865
    LOL yea, was there a single wide trailer and an old rusty ford in the background?
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $82
    I'd say that is a safe bet to make
    Aqutis30 high fives this.
  9. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    I have come to the conclusion that no matter what you accomplish in life ... becoming a millionaire, curing cancer, saving 50 homeless kids from a burning building, win the superbowl.. you could do all of that but if you still manage to die in a trailer during a tornado. Your still going to be considered white trash, even if your black.
    Scarecrow, Gunny and Aqutis30 high five this.
  10. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,865
    Honestly, where does one hide in a trailer when the only thing holding the thing down is some steel bands attached to pegs in the ground lol. One of the flying foundation blocks is most likely the killer blow.