Titans agreed to terms with LB Josh Stamer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan4eva24, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think I'm over-qualified.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

we all know that guy

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I forgot to include fake tan. But I'm pretty sure we've seen him. Maybe not know him, but seen him.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

this guy also comes to mind

<a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=9253984">Rico Suave</a><br><embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=9253984&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed>

5. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

yeah, i think you're on to something Gloat...

There shouldn't be so much animosity towards this signing. We currently have like 80 players under contract, and alot won't make the team. Plus, the donnie nickey's of the NFL are needed for special teams. Its almost just as important as the other aspects imo.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

^

We have a winner! That's the one.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

It's probably a good signing. We've cleared the shelf of LB depth the last two years. He's given, on the surface, a two-year deal. Other teams were interested. We've got 4 guys who are locked in. Behind Bulluck and Thornton, there is no one. The guy obviously has what it takes to make a career in the NFL. Undrafted in 2001, and he's still around?

Scott McGarahans and Donnie Nickeys are necessary, unsexy, evils of football teams. His tenure and rookie draft status make me think of Brad Kassel a bit, except Kassel has started.

9. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Titans Sign LB Stamer

SUMMARY: The Titans reached an agreement today with LB Josh Stamer on a two-year contract. The 6-foot-2, 236-pounder has 90 special teams tackles in 70 NFL games with the Bills. "Josh has been highly productive on special teams during his time with the Bills," said Titans GM Mike Reinfeldt. "He’s an experienced player that will add competition to our linebacking corps." Stamer was signed with the Giants as a rookie free agent in 2001.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

10. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

big woop, usually signings like this dont even get attention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar