Titans Agree with WR Moulds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't think people are talking about 5 years ago. I think people are talking about either what they've seen in camp, or what Moulds has produced in the last couple of years. He's had at least 50 catches for the last 9 seasons. He's had over 30 first downs in each of those seasons. That's more production than any of our WRs have seen. He's a consistent vet, he should get the benefit of the doubt. And from camp reports, it sounds like he's showing it.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I just can't get excited over receivers that cant get separation.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Granted, he's going against our secondary (without pads). I was still impressed with what he was doing.

I think Houston WAY underutilized him from I saw.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

That's fine, you don't have to get excited. But it's unreasonable to say that he's sucked for the last five years.

If they make the catches, I don't care if they're wearing a CB like a backpack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar