Titans Agree to Terms with WR Kevin Walter, C/G Chris Spencer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thesaurus, Apr 1, 2013.

1. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Thank you!!! Damian Williams could be released today and this team wouldn't know the difference. It would actually be an opportunity to get better.

Most like to harp on Lavelle, but at the very least Lavelle Hawkins cathches the football. He has much better hands than Damian Williams. This team has been trying to keep Damian Williams from seeing the field (i.e. Kendall Wright, Walter, and draft) and I commend them for that. Keep going Ruston!
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I really don't think Nate is leaving the team until his contract is up. Really doubt we'd be so dumb to cut him. He's our most reliable WR.

They just need to talk with him... tell him they were feeling out the market to see what could be had for him. It's a business. He knows that.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

These are two really good signings. Solid depth at a very reasonable league minimum price. Now please cut Amano!

If we're gonna make cuts to make room for Walter then I think we should let Mariani AND Hawkins go. Both are undersized and neither of them ever even get playing time. I disagree about Williams being useless. He's proved that he can make plays.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

Walter will make nice depth, sure his best days might be behind him but he's always been a solid player, and you never know when Britt might go down again, and Walter >>>>>>>>> Hawkins.
  5. Guymac73

Guymac73 Camp Fodder

Walter is a nice pick up, sure handed and consistent.
  6. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

Apparently Walter is a really good blocker. That's a plus if he ever sees the field as a 3rd WR when Britt is hurt.
  7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

And Walter was always one of Schaub's most reliable receivers, so that's a plus.
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

He will be that type of WR that will catch that 3rd and 4 catch to keep the drive going.

Not a pretty signing, but a solid signing.
  9. Guymac73

Guymac73 Camp Fodder

I am hoping they dont pay Hawkins another $1.9million for 7 catches.
  10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

Pretty racist of you. Too bad.
    • High Five High Five x 1