Titans Agree to Terms With Veteran Safety Nickey

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Smash, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I can't wait for the day when the confetti is flying and DONNIE NICKEY hoists the Lombardi trophy and says. "Im GOING TO DISNEY WORLD"

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You'll have to die twice before that ever happens.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'm making my prediction now...

The Titans make it to the Super Bowl next season. It comes down to the final drive by the Dallas Cowboys. They are within striking range... BUT... Romo throws a PICK and it is run ALL the way back for a TD - putting the game away and securing the Super Bowl Victory for the Titans!

And that Pick 6 would be by, none other than, Donnie Nickey!

See? You complain now... as you can see by my prolific predicting... we'll need him!

Hindsight is 20-20... you better jump on the bandwagon now or we'll all remember this thread and point out all of you naysayers and laugh at you because you aren't REAL Titans Fans!

:ha: ;)

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. JCBRAVE

If Nickey is on defense during the Super Bowl then holey heaven baby Jesus IDK. I'll snap, and start crying.

5. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

O yea franchise Tag on nickey WOOO we can't let or best player go.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I agree. Did you hear about the Donnie Nickey Special Teams Statue being built outside of gate 8?

7. JCBRAVE

I heard they're making a shrine by the food stands.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He's cheap, it was an easy signing. Who knows if he'll even make the roster cut this year. Same as every year. We're not wasting millions on Nickey. I respect Gut's point on developing starters, but I'm not particularly bothered by his presence.

9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Today on cbs payton Mannig's indinapolis COLTS vs the donnie nichey's Tennessee Titans.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

lol watch this be our biggest singing of the offseason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar