Titans agree to terms with Pollard

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Exactly...Remember when we were voted the most dirty team in the NFL?

Funny how the "dirty" teams: Steelers, Ravens, Saints, Patriots, Titans a few years back, are always the teams on top of the league.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I'm so glad we have this guy hahahaha.....

I'm sure Greg Williams is too...now he doesn't even have to pay people to injur the other team!!! awesome

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Still wondering who will get the majority of the playing time at SS...will it be Pollard? Will it be Wilson? IDK....maybe Pollard, Wilson, and Griffin will have a nice little 3 man rotation going on...

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

you really dont need to rotate safties, Pollard will probably get the start I'd imagine due to age and overall being a better player.

5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Remember those days well when we were winning,feared and had a damn good defense.I'll never forget Big Albert stomping on one of the Dallas Cowboy players face and head.Of course after a few seasons Albert left for the big payday.We also had Jevon Kearse the headhunter who wrecked havoc for awhile.Kyle Vanden Bosch was one of my favorite players high motor dude that never let up and who could forget his red eyes,lol.Of course he hasn't been gone long but i miss Cortland Finnegan voted one of the dirtiest players in the league and pretty scrappy guy too and i definitely miss seeing him here.Keith Bulluck was a pretty good hard hitting linebacker in his days here as well.In 2008 we had all those players on the defense and went a league best 13-3 we should've won it all that season.That has been the problem here the past couple years we sort of lacked an identity but we are gaining it back now especially with players like Bernard Pollard joining and thats exactly what we need is to be feared once again and get back on top.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He must have spent a lot of time in Arian Foster's basement when he was in Houston.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

He better play like an All-Pro cause hes totally tainted with X-murdermore ratbird crap

8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Titans sign George Wilson

Colts - "I'll see your George Willson, and raise you 1 Laron Landry"

Texans - "I'll see your Landry, and raise you 1 Ed Reed"

Titans - "I'll see your Reed, and raise you 1 Bernard Pollard"

LOL, what is with the AFCS and safties this year haha

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I think the bigger point is how we are further contributing to the dismantling of the Ravens.

10. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Pollard contract number is 2.5 million for the one year, very good price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar