Titans agree to terms with OT Michael Oher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm optimistic. Maybe saves some money over Stewart's contract this year? I still think we'd ideally take a pass rusher at 11.

2. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I read he didn't do much better even after switching to the right side. Maybe I read it wrong.

3. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I like it, can't be worse than Stewart last year. heck, he might bring some new fans to the games. My mom would go just because she loves that movie so much

4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

He actually won several awards after switching to...

THE BLIND SIDE.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I like this move! he is better than what we had last year! He might have not had a great season last year, but im excited to see what he can do here!

6. dmeek24

dmeek24 Special Teams Standout

All together whisenhunt is staying away from the older guys he's putting leadership and quality people that actually love the game of football. Blindside isnt the best at all means but he is a hell of a lot better at RT . First 2 picks in draft will be best player available. Defensively we need another pass rusher cj mosely Barr or ealy will be one of the three we get.

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Truth, my wife loves him and will now watch Titans games just to see him. I hope that helps me turn her from a Pats fan to a Titans fan.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He's started every game since being drafted. Hasn't missed a game yet.

Can't be too upset. That's a relatively cheap contract for a veteran OT too.

He's not all that great, but I am happy with the signing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. titanfan77

titanfan77 Starter

Don't forget that we have significantly upgraded our coaching staff, especially OL.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

AMEN to that!!!

image.jpg

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar