Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans agree to terms with Mookie Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 18, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,478
    The Titans really are gearing up to go BPA, addressed pretty much every hole we had. I have an odd suspicion we're drafting a QB early, and a RB 2nd-4th round, thats all I would say I feel confident about though, everything else is up in the air right about now.
    JR1980 high fives this.
  2. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,780
    Let's talk about logic. So far, your arguments against PFF's methods/grades/stats have been ad hominem and conjecture. Sounds logical?
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,478
    Thats RSB for ya, king of the hominems!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,900
    I want some hominem grits
  4. ThatTitansGuy Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $151
    And for the 11th overall pick in the 2014 NFL draft, the Tennessee titans pick... Teddy Bridgewater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

[IMG]
  5. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,815
    i thought mookie played very well. he really freed up Casey for serious damage. Mookie is very much like Tony Brown, underrated but plays very well. Brown was a big part of by Big Al was so effective, and I feel Mookie is the same to Casey.

in fact, last year our DL was excellent if you ask me. REALLY its the LBs that NEED to clean up on their end, they were very bad last year.

I've seen enough from Ayers to say he's just not a good 4-3 OLB. I'm hoping he can be better at 3-4, b/c he also sucked at DE.

Foukou - is sometimes good (at least early on) but then started to suck. he can't play the pass, but he can't play the run either. he's not the MLB general I'm looking for.

C-Mac - he really can't stay healthy. he's very good at making splash plays. however, the dude gets SWALLOWED by OL and is not good against the run. i think he needs to gain like 15 lbs if you ask me. I still feel he can be good, but not the way he is now.

Brown - I still really like this dude. His first year was great, he just needs to get back to that. He is a 4-3 WLB and a 3-4 ILB, so he should def start. I hope the new staff helps him clean up his game a bit, b/c i still feel he could be our best LB.

KW - I guess he can also vie for the 3-4 OLB spot. He's too pricy though.

Wes - Not a huge fan of the signing honestly. I don't think he's a starter, and that is expensive depth if you ask me.

Gooden - I didn't understand the pick then, and I still don't get it...
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,465
    There is nothing 'ad hominem' about attacking the creator, as that is what the whole issue is about. If you were trying to sound smart, you failed.
  7. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,780
    [IMG]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,465
    Yea, no ****, I know the definition.

Ad hominem is used to essentially discredit an argument by attacking the person behind it. When you are attacking the man behind it because you don't believe he is qualified, that changes things entirely.
  9. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,465