Titans agree to terms with LB Wesley Woodyard

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

As a Vols fan let me tell you, nothing was more frustrating than watching that mountain of a man get moved play after play after play. Obviously, you guys never watched him. Not draftable and its a shame. If he were at all motivated, he would be a monster.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

No, I did not see him. Just a big teddy bear eh? A gentle giant? Not a big shock or he would be rated higher on the draft sites. From what you guys are saying sounds like he will get eaten alive in the NFL.

3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Good signing, but we still don't have any high end starters on the D-line or at LB aside from Casey. We have a bunch of "pretty good to okay" guys, but few real game changers. I still want Barr or Mack at 11 if one of them is there.

4. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Yea. He was turrible.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thats you, for the most part Im happy go lucky.

I think you and fry argue with the sticks on the ground.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

neophytes

not on my level

7. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Zach Brown?

8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

You think sammie hill, Mike martin and klug are going to get cut. Wow.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Way to twist my words, I said they may get cut. New coaches means new opinions and evaluations, good chance at least one of them is gone. I've always liked Martin so I'm pulling for him but I'm not sure where him or Klug fit.

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I really like woodyard under valued and the guy is one of the better coverage LB out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar