Titans agree to terms with LB Shaun Phillips

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Now the draft screams BPA BPA BPA

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Since the Trent Richardson sex tape?

3. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Now the draft just got really exciting. It could be anyone!

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Donald along with the rest of the defense would be ugly...This is awesome, and I hope they keep the train rolling. I am not sold on Barr, so I am with you on this.

5. PA724_Titans

PA724_Titans Special Teams Standout

Now if Martin can play 80% of the defensive snaps and McCarthy can stay healthy the front could be very potent.

6. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

I honestly don't know who I want in the draft now. I think a guy like Barr would be great to have and groom into a stud, but if Mike Evans falls to us it would be hard to pass on. Think about Wright/Hunter/Evans catching passes the next 5+ years together. And if we don't go offense there are plenty of defensive players that can make us even better. Unless we take a major reach there is no pick that would be a disappointment.

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Wow this signing has me pumped. I really want Barr, Ebron, or Evans in the draft this year but would certainly take a chance on Johnny if he dropped to us. I sure hope all the guys that jumped off the bridge due to our off-season moves were wearing parachutes. The chicken little approach always ends up making people look foolish in the end.

8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Ruston has done a fantastic job so far. We are easily set up to take BPA in the draft. The other great thing is that we still have several vet players who can save us quite a bit of cap space if they don't win their starting role in training camp. Wimbley, CJ, Stevens, and Hill. If those 4 were all cut post June 1 then that would actually give us 20mil of cap space to help re-up Casey and roll some money over into next yr to re-sign Locker if he proves to be the franchise guy.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

wtf we sign this scrub and cut verner and CJ wtf we the dumberst team eva im going go make thread about itz

Really like this signing, very quality, one of the people I wanted and another good contract!

• High Five High Five x 7
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Good pickup, along with a great price.

This is someone that demands attention, til this day. So, now we have the pieces within the LB corps. I still think we need to get a younger outside rusher within the first 2 picks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar