Titans agree to terms with Gage

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by FLTitansfan, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

OMG!

Thats the guy from the last Summerslam.

After Hogan beat Orton he was walking around the arena and someone had there shirt off and turned around and that was on his back..

Thats the same guy too hahahaha

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

:eh?: nice stretch marks on that guys rolls'

3. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Gage never played much for Rex. The year Gage actually played, Orton was the starter and the Bears ran the ball much of the time.

He didnt get that many reps in games this year.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

haha what ever happened to orton?

5. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Kyle is 3rd on Chicagos depth chart. He is actully a better QB in Chicago's system than Rex is if you ask me.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Thats ridiculous. The only reason they won any games with Orton was because they had a fantastic defense that scored more than the offense. Orton's numbers were putrid which is why they brought in Griese to be the #2 behind Grossman. They didn't even think Orton would make a viable #2.

7. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

You dont think that Orton, a guy who was much much safer with the ball than Rex was wouldnt fit Chicago's offense better?

The Bears are a run-oriented team and a defensive team. That is what they are known for. They make simple pass plays that dont usually stretch the field. Orton handed the ball off very well and make some decent throws. With Grossman in, the Bears changed up their offense some more and they passed more. By passing more, their offense got out of whack. With Orton in, they dont even think about passing and they let their running game take over and let the D take over.

With Orton in, the Bears D got more rest so they could win the game. Grossman kept taking the offense off the field and the D was tired, so they couldnt win the games like they are supposed to.

Stats dont tell everything, I have seen every pro game that Orton has started and every Bears game this year. I think I know what Im talking about.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i see chicago crumbling into a future #1 pick with "Gross" man at qb

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

I dont. This is Rex's last year in his contract. If he doesnt do well this year, he is gone. If not, he stays and plays well.

The Bears will make the playoffs again, but if Rex stinks then they should draft a QB next year because Rex would be gone.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i just have a feeling chicago will be left out of the mix next year, or "Its gonna be a cold year for chicago"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar