Titans agree to terms with Gage

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by FLTitansfan, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

Justin Gage

Has he signed anywhere or are still the team trying to get him? If we are the team trying to get him what does he add that we dont already have or could get from the draft? Never really been impressed with the guy and yes I know that the WR's left in the FA pool are all just 'guys' but why try to sign one you could get one in the draft save the money for june 1 casualties.

2. metal957

metal957 Starter

To be truthful I have never heard of the guy before his name being brought up for us being interested in him. I could careless if we sign him. It sounds like he would just be another body brought in to bring some type of competition to the other wrs. I would much rather have DJ, Meachem, Bowe, or Ginn.

3. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

Well we'll see how good he is, we just signed him.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

wow MR wow. Great pick up..........come on are u serious he is an avg. wideout that will be a number 4 at best stop gettin avg joes to play wr, atleast copper was young with good upside and was very effective when playing so sign him not a mediocre 6'4 lumbering wideout.

6. titans2871

titans2871 Adrian Who?

Titans Sign Justin Gage

The Titans have signed Justin Gage. He had 4 more catches then I did last year. I hope his height helps him because I feel that is the main reason we signed him. :rolleyes:

7. Fry

that's still two more than roby...

8. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Wow, more competition for #3 WR. A first day WR is looking more and more distant each day...

9. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

dude... did you not see the other thread?

10. Fry

take a deep breath.

im sure the mods will merge the thread, dont go jump off a bridge or anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar