Titans add veteran QB John Skelton

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

This is where I'm at. We were the Jags first win this year since... they beat us last year. I was pumped to start the season. We started 3-1, had a good chance at 4-0. I thought we'd lose to Seattle and SF and beat KC at the beginning of the year. I wasn't as upset for losing to KC since they've been so good, but we had a shot in 2 of the 3 of those games. Go into the bye behind, but our tough part of the sched was over. Come out and beat fish face and I felt we had a solid opportunity at that point. THEN we lost to the Jags, in a week the Colts lost. I think that was the season for me, but there was still a glimmer of hope if we could show up Thurs and take the Colts. Didn't happen.

At this point we're not good enough to win out to get into the PO, but we'll win enough games just to piss me off, like the game in JAX and one or two others. It's a constant theme with this franchise. What frustrates me the most is I really like our roster, I think we've got tons of talent. This coaching staff is brain dead, I'd like to lose out just to see them go. This offensive playcalling has been atrocious. They needed to take Lockers' training wheels off this year and let him play. Munch still doesn't seem lik he knows what he's doing in most facets of the game.

I've said it before, but I want everyone not named Greg Williams fired. I really liked what he's done with the D, but even they've sucked the past few weeks. Not sure who the blame should land on for the decline there.

Sorry for the rant. It's just so long between seasons that this franchise pisses me off, lacklustre year after year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

cant dismiss greg of blame

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar