Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans add veteran QB John Skelton

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 18, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $102
    I dont think we win a game from here on out.
  1. Escape Goat Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $377
    After a 3-1 start, this train wreck has become pathetic.
    Dman high fives this.
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Really? We'll win some more games, I assure you of that. Whether we win enough for this season to matter is certainly up in the air, but we'll compete.
  3. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208

this team is falling fast tho after our 3-1 start. To lose 5 of 6 is damn bad! I think this year is actually worse than 09 when we started 0-6 because of the timing of everything.
  4. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    This is a talented team, we will win some games, and I'd take this team to that '09 team post VY any day.
  5. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $23,061
    I am in-between here. we WILL win a game or two.. but I believe JC is wrong that there is even a question that this season will matter. We will win just enough to screw us out of a great pick, but not good enough to ever be a playoff contender. That's my guess. That's a pretty safe bet for any Titans season.
    Dman high fives this.
  6. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    The pool of talent is so deep in the draft these days that its so stupid to want to tank your season for a higher pick. The 2nd guy at a position is just as good as the guy picked in the top 10 most the time, this isn't the NBA draft where top 3 picks mean a world of difference.. Why some fans want to allocate more salary cap resources on a player is beyond me, but if you all think your draft slot matters much, I pity you.

Draft strategy is the key. Do we not get as much production from our 2nd round picks as we do our 1st's?

Zach Brown has been equally good as Kendal Wright.
    Akeem Ayers has been as good as Jake Locker.

Hell you could even argue our 2nd pick in 2009 SenDerrick Marks is better than Kenny Britt now.
  7. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208
    doesn't matter what we do in the draft since Munch does not know how to utilize the talent that we may have! We will suck until we have a new coach!
    GTFO my pancakz high fives this.
  8. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,819
    You know who is really the lucky one in all this? Rusty. He will eventually wind up on a coaching staff somewhere in the league, he will make a really good living, and he will live his later years without ailments received in NFL battle. awesome! He just may wind up on the Titans' coaching staff! Yeah,yeah, I know some of you are cringing already! :p:cj:
    BiscoPhan11 high fives this.
  9. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Worst thing about this is youre 100% right.

Rusty Smith will some day be coaching our QB's.