Titans add veteran QB John Skelton

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I dont think we win a game from here on out.

2. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

After a 3-1 start, this train wreck has become pathetic.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Really? We'll win some more games, I assure you of that. Whether we win enough for this season to matter is certainly up in the air, but we'll compete.

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

this team is falling fast tho after our 3-1 start. To lose 5 of 6 is damn bad! I think this year is actually worse than 09 when we started 0-6 because of the timing of everything.

5. JCBRAVE

This is a talented team, we will win some games, and I'd take this team to that '09 team post VY any day.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I am in-between here. we WILL win a game or two.. but I believe JC is wrong that there is even a question that this season will matter. We will win just enough to screw us out of a great pick, but not good enough to ever be a playoff contender. That's my guess. That's a pretty safe bet for any Titans season.

7. JCBRAVE

The pool of talent is so deep in the draft these days that its so stupid to want to tank your season for a higher pick. The 2nd guy at a position is just as good as the guy picked in the top 10 most the time, this isn't the NBA draft where top 3 picks mean a world of difference.. Why some fans want to allocate more salary cap resources on a player is beyond me, but if you all think your draft slot matters much, I pity you.

Draft strategy is the key. Do we not get as much production from our 2nd round picks as we do our 1st's?

Zach Brown has been equally good as Kendal Wright.
    Akeem Ayers has been as good as Jake Locker.

Hell you could even argue our 2nd pick in 2009 SenDerrick Marks is better than Kenny Britt now.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

doesn't matter what we do in the draft since Munch does not know how to utilize the talent that we may have! We will suck until we have a new coach!

9. amy

amy Starter

You know who is really the lucky one in all this? Rusty. He will eventually wind up on a coaching staff somewhere in the league, he will make a really good living, and he will live his later years without ailments received in NFL battle. awesome! He just may wind up on the Titans' coaching staff! Yeah,yeah, I know some of you are cringing already! :p:cj:

10. JCBRAVE

Worst thing about this is youre 100% right.

Rusty Smith will some day be coaching our QB's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar