Titans add Tyler Wilson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dirk Diggler, Dec 16, 2013.

1. 520

520 Starter

to paraphrase neon deion first name don't matter last name willllsssooon
  2. 520

520 Starter

Webster been right bout all other personel pretty much

give locker his 3rd year if he misses a game end it if he sucks which he absolutely wont end it watch him grow into our franchise qb
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

Damn that last sentence was tough to read, punctuation yo lol
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. 520

520 Starter

I guess so...
  5. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

I like your enthusiasm about Wilson and think this could really work out. IMO Wilson is as good of a prospect as guys like Murray, McCarron and Mettenberger coming out of the SEC so we get a potential player without using a draft pick. At worst he is going to take Rusty's spot as the 3rd QB next year since they have him signed and Rusty is in the last year of his contract. I could see Wilson potentially working his way up from there.

People try and make a big issue about Wilson being on and off the Raiders roster but rookie QBs are simply not given many snaps to show what they can do and the process of learning the offense and getting acclimated doesn't always produce results indicative of what a guy can do given more time. Tony Romo would have been cut off the Cowboys early in his career had Quincey Carter not had drug allegations. Kurt Warner was cut in his first training camp. Given an off season and a shot in training camp to prove himself who knows.
  6. RazorbackTitans

RazorbackTitans Starter

Exactly. I think people have read way too much into what happened in Oakland. From what Ive read it sounds like they didnt know what they wanted to do and it looks like the Raiders essentially just used their 4th round draft pick to give us a QB.
  7. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Wish we could trade him for a 4th right now
  8. RazorbackTitans

RazorbackTitans Starter

So we can pick up someone else who did well in college but is just as unproven as Wilson in the NFL?
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Well I wouldn't spend it on a QB.
  10. RazorbackTitans

RazorbackTitans Starter