Titans add Tom Moore to coaching staff

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I know I'm the wet blanket at the party here but just WTF is another chef in the kitchen going to do now? He didn't do chit with the Jets. Manning was the OC on field for their success. That why the Broncos are suddenly kicking azz this year- it's Manning and not Moore.

Waste of time IMO. He won't make much of a difference. And just what does this say about Loggains and faith Munchak has in him? I'll give them credit for at least doing SOMETHING but why promote Loggains if you think he needs help to get the job done.

Another poorly directed move from the FO and/or Munchak IMO.

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Buddy Ryan?

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'd rather us have brought Bill Polian on board than Tom Moore.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He's the Tom Moore of GMs.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

they talked about that with MM last week on the radio. He said he wanted DL too have someone too go too that could answer his OC questions. Yep its that bad. On the same broadcast MM said he thought JG was doing a 'nice' job. Pretty real terrbule

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Buddy Ryan has been out of football a long long time and is probably too egotistical and unhinged for a role like this. You need someone low key who is comfortable mentoring and allowing others to make the ultimate decisions. I was thinking Jim Johnson until I remember he passed away a few years back. Monte Kiffin would be good if he will do it. Jim Bates and Greg Blache are other names to consider.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar