Titans Add TE Blakley to Roster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanTeam

TitanTeam Guest

Blakley is a good addition. However he only signs a one year deal, and Crumpler signs a two year deal. Do we still need to draft a TE this year?

2. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Hey "Ochocinco" is not happy in cincinnati anymore, i would trade our first round pick also include pac-man on the deal as well. shipped his trouble making arse to cinci and we get primetime ochocinco with the gold grill and all!!!

3. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

And then he can attack Titans coaches too. Trading problmes for problems. Take "Ochowhatever" and keep his but in Cincy, he and Marvelous Marvin were made for each other.

4. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

I guess you are going to have to start visiting the Bucs web site to see what the bust is doing. Ohh he is probably handing out water on the bench or in the trainners room hurt!! :ha:

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I don't think he'll ever become a top10 TE in the league.

But I wouldn't be shocked if he had a good season. Perhaps Tampa will utilize him better than we did. Even if the result will be that Troupe only has the same route to run every time in the game, but Tampa actually uses him every game.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Exactly. His numbers are not impressive at all-even for a back-up. He will compete with Petrowski and maybe a late round draft pick. He is an insurance policy as TJ mentioned.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

don't hold your breath

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

honestly, i'll be a little surprised to see troupe make the bucs' squad. imagine him trying to learn gruden's playbook when he couldn't even understand ours.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Blakely was brought into fill the Hartstock blocking TE role and he will do just that.

10. Titans10&25

Titans10&25 Camp Fodder

I think this sign was great. Our TE core is looking absolutely awesome compared to last yr's all we had was Scaife and Hartstock and Im sorry Troupe was amazing in college and came from a great school but he was a bust he didnt do crap for us besides his rookie yr and Vince looooves his TE's so I think we're in good shape at that position. All we need to do now IMO is get Desean Jackson in the 1st rd because that dude is baaaad I mean he is an amazing WR with some of the best speed (which we need) + vision (as in following his blockers up the field) that Ive seen in a while and personally I dont think Chris Johnson from EC will go 1st RD I think 2nd and if so we should go with him as our 2nd because if you watch his highlights on youtube dude he is actually pretty darn good he has great speed with a dang good build like C Henry but actually finds the holes and amazing balance and hits the endzone HARD so w/ him and Lendale splittin carries IMO I think that is seriously a great RB duo no joke. All that combined the Titans may score some points this season when we get in the redzone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar