Titans Add TE Blakley to Roster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I like it. I'm not sure if he's as strong a blocker as Hartsock, but I remember him being a good one. If Crumpler is healthy enough, then our TE position should be better.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nope, he was signed because of you....Mike?

3. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

Slowley but surely we are eliminating most off season needs. I really think things are setting up nicely as a best player draft.

4. Another former Titan is back! :ha:

He's the #3 TE. Big whoop...

5. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

At first I had Blakely mixed up with Eric Beverly. Don't know much about Blake, though he's immediately inferior for not being a converted o-lineman. Now that would've been a fun sight.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Crumpler, Scaife, Blakley >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Scaife, Troupe, Hartsock

7. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

i dont care what people say......i always liked Troupe and always will.....i hope he kicks major arse this year in TB so i can hear the cries of many ppl wishing we never let him go

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thats right, don't get past performance get in the way of a love affair.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

So much is made of Blakley out playing Troupe in Troupe's rookie year but Blakley was actually on the team all of the year prior on the practice squad. Knowing Troupe's problems grasping the offense it shouldn't surprise anyone that maybe a guy already familiar with the offense and acclimated to the NFL some might have a better camp.

If Blackley had not been a Titan previouslyand we signed this guy posters would have looked at his productivity in the league over the last 4 years and said; "what is the big deal". IMO he might not even make the roster and is just a vet TE they brought in to compete for the #3 job.

10. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Go ahead and bring pop's mcnair back as well!!! Gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wtf is going on with the front office, is like when you dump your girlfriend start with onother one then split back up and get back with the old girlfriend again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar