Titans add QB Booty to practice squad

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans News, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I would venture to say that Collins and VY will both be gone. just my personal opinion

2. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

damn, all i know is that he started at USC, but im still kinda excited about this.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Nice signing. There wasn't any room for him in Minnesota. Could be a solid backup one day.

4. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I'm all for some Booty.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Let's not get too excited about this. He's a 5th rounder who couldn't beat out names like Tarvaris Jackson and Gus Frerotte. He also played poorly in the pre-season this year.

He's an okay guy to have around to see if he develops, but it's very, very unlikely that he's the QB of the future for the Titans.

6. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Hey, even someone off the street is something to get excited about, this team needs some changes.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

This is freaking weird, on a post earlier like 2 weeks ago I said we should sign him... and we did!

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Heres proof: On the post "Other QBs" here is what I said:

"Should we be signing some other QBs on the team?

I mean we had Patrick Ramsey but he's not going to be a franchise QB..

but what about John David Booty, Graham Harrell, or many other young QBs who are playing in Canada or on someones practice squad?

I mean we could have a 3rd QB on our roster and these guys have more potential then Kerry Collins and if they have 1 good game and get some confidence they could save us a 1st round pick."

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Gotta say it...

Reinfeldt must have made a Booty call last night.

:rimshot:

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar