Titans Add Lache Seastrunk to the Practice Squad

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Oct 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

quite interesting, some believed he was in the top 5 drafted RBs.

3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Sweet, loved this guy coming out of college.

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Yea but he has bounced around two or three teams at this point. I wonder why.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'm a big fan of this move. Third down is not his friend and rumors are that he's not a student of the game.

Let's hope he can ball out in TN CJ he's got the shiftiness and burners built for a scat back to compliment our offense in ways that mccluster and Sankey doesn't.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

We've already got a logjam at the position, and few carries per game.

Washington, McC, Greene, Sankey, Battle...

one or more has got to go (as a RB)

7. Stan

Stan Infinite

Yay! I was sad to see that he was cut earlier this year, but cool that he has the opportunity with us now. I wanted to draft him but that would have clearly been the wrong decision. Maybe he just needs a year of learning, I had heard that he was raw coming into college.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Interesting. I believe this is a statement that the DMC signing was a mistake. I know DMC didn't look remarkably quick as advertised at the TC session I attended. Who knows? Odd he can't even stick on a practice squad so there is something negative about him other teams have discovered.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No, just no

And according to Kendall DMC is the shiftiest man he's ever seen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar