Titans add developmental QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

There's our next Drew Bennett. :ha:

2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

And I thought it couldn't get any better than Justin Gage. :ha:

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Have no fear. It's all apart of "The Plan".

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

"2004 -- Koral served as the primary backup to Drew Olson throughout the season ... Made his debut against Arizona, playing the final two snaps ... He played three snaps versus Stanford ... In the Pioneer PureVision Las Vegas Bowl, he was pressed into action when Drew Olson was injured in the second quarter ... Playing the rest of the game, he completed seven of 12 passes for 89 yards, including two touchdowns (17 and 25 yards to Craig Bragg) ... He was also sacked five times and lost one fumble ... The pass attempts and completions were the first of his Bruin career."
    Under 'Career Notes', it was blank!
    Soooooo, what is "The Plan"?

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

this sign doesnt help or hurt us, i guruntee we probably gave this guy like a 1 year 300k deal just to make sure we had 3 qbs on the roster.

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

well, our practice squad has another body

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

not even that, nashville's population has gone up 1

8. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Vince will have some tough competition during training camp now!:scared:

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i know i hear this kid even got to touch a football at ucla, thats impressive, with his expierence on the bench, wel have a tough team to beat this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar