Titans actually put in a Moss claim (and now have him)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

If you read on in the sentence you will see why. Yes, REALLY. Not saying that this will happen with Moss here, but it has with him on other teams...a player with a bad attitude can be a cancer in the locker room. Maybe we will be like the Patriots and give him an atmosphere where that type of behavior will not come out. I truly hope so and think that it is possible. However, to blindly disregard this fact about his past when thinking of him is simply unrealistic.

2. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

hell has officially frozen over!!!!!

i still can't believe this!!! sorry for making a seperate thread about it, but i can't help it!!! we actually took a risk!!! omg!!! i never thought i would see the day! but the reward is very high, because even if moss gets doubled teamed, cj is gonna finally lay down the wood, because all the focus will be off of him!!! sueprbowl, here come the titans!!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

He doesn't like playing on teams that suck. Oakland sucked. Vikings suck this year. We don't suck. We have nothing to worry about. And the Pats more or less snubbed him on a contract he deserved after all the ridiculous success he had there, and he still shows them much love and never had any real attitude problems there. He just wasn't having breakout superman numbers and the Pats did what they do, piled up a draft pick in exchange for a player seemingly without missing a beat.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Oh I love you Kimberly!!

5. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

So when is Moss supposed to report to Tennessee and have his first practice with the TItans?

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Supposedly arriving in Nashville Sunday. I would assume his first practice would be Monday unless they have the day off.

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I agree with your statement of who sucked and doesn't with one exception....the Vikings in 2004 did not suck when he walked off of the field of a game at the two minute warning (I seem to remember them winning a game in the playoffs that year). It may be that he does not like losing, but no one does. That does not excuse some of his behavior. Apparently Chris Carter (who played with him for a few seasons and who probably knows him better than either one of us) is sounding the "bad attitude" bell as well today. We will see what happens.

Again, I do, after some thought following my initial reaction, think that this was a smart move...there really is not much to lose here. And he did make other receivers better in both New England (Welker) and Minnesota (Harvin).

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

:?:
    Wait a second, something seems wrong... You aren't making it flow? WTF Kim, make it flow!
    :madcow:

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If there's any Tim to make it flow, it's now, dammit.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar