Titans actually put in a Moss claim (and now have him)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

There's a good video clip! The "experts" seem to like the fit.

<object width="384" height="216" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="ESPN_VIDEO" data="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" allowNetworking="all"><param name="movie" value="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="opaque"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"/><param name="flashVars" value="id=5761088"/></object>

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

Best line of the day, "Titans had 22nd waiver claim. 21 teams passed up Randy Moss. Now Tennessee better step up its post-practice lunch spread".

:lol:

3. xpmar9x

It gets even better:

Moss' $6.4M contract goes Pats-Vikings-Titans. Pats, Vikes = $1.5M each, Titans to pay $3.4M!

What a bargain.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Hats off to Bud Adams and Jeff Fisher, we are playing to win the game. The big game I am so thrilled to see the team make this move. When Britt gets back no more 8 and 9 man fronts or 6 over the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bud opened up the wallet and fisher made the call and I am normally critical of them both. But today I salute you both!!!!! As a season ticket holder Thank You!

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Man, the beer tastes better right now because of Randy Moss.

6. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

National media guys are clueless. Watched PTI and they questioned whether VY can throw the ball deep? If they have ever watched any of our games they would know that VY may not be able to throw short but he doesn't have any trouble throwing deep. The talking heads on TV literally have no idea what they are talking about.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Dendore

Dendore Camp Fodder

I'm excited! Moss should at least respect Fisher for his tenure, if not admire him, and I think Moss and Young will work well together. Our defense has been one of the top in the NFL, and now with Young + Moss + CJ on offense.... assuming Moss tries I think we should have a legit shot at the Superbowl. If that doesn't motivate Moss, maybe he shouldn't be in the NFL anymore.

8. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Btw, Mortensen said we wouldn't get a compensatory pick stating that "Randy has been in the league too long."

9. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

I wish I could High Five ya!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar