Titans 7th Round Selection (#248): S Daimion Stafford

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Hopefully he turns out like another 7th round CB we took a few years ago ;) I remember saying wtf is Cortland Finnegan.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Maybe this kid fell under the radar because of all the talented safeties that were in this draft class. Maybe he'll learn from Pollard and be a contributer one day. If nothing else he looks like he'll be an upgrade on special teams with them instincts and tackling skills.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The kid didn't gall under any radar. He isn't that good or good enough to go earlier. He has some potential but his instincts and pass defense aren't close to what you want. He does play the run well. SS only. I read a few comments form Nebraska fans that saw the id play every week and they aren't that impressed bu him.

I wonder if they are going to move Martin into more of a FS role. Even being a 7th round pick this kid could make the roster simply because there isn't much in front of him assuming we keep 3 SSs. But we need depth at FS real bad.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think one of Pollard or Wilson should be able to manage FS if something happens to Griffin. It is not a huge difference. Hope was a FS in Pittsburgh and moved to SS in Tennessee. And did well until he got too old.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar