Titans 53 Man Roster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Let's not speak too soon...It's looking more and more like the Titans will be signing a vet corner. We're looking at Andre Goodman, Drew Coleman, and Drayton Florence. They'd all be good for depth...maybe we're thinking about running with 6 corners this year.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He could be, doubtful, but possible. And dude, please DON'T refer to Madden ratings. Especially for a back-up player. EA has no clue about role players, they're ok at evaluating the top guys, but after that they're a joke.

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

SIR YES SIR!!!!

Even though he did start 13 games for the Bears in 09 :wink2:

And BTW, I'm somewhat new to this forum, and I've probably seen 50 Madden rating references since I've joined. Calm down dudes who take this forum way too seriously.

Also, it seems as if he didn't even see the field last season for the Colts before being cut by them. This guy is garbage.

I PROVE MY POINT once again.

Markelle Martin IS going to be the primary backup SS at this point over Afalava, Scott, and Johnson; whether or not the Titans bring in a true SS to give him comp., IDK. I love how ya'll get away from the real point just to make yourselves look superior on a forum, lmao.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea, about that...

We are superior to you LOL, you use Madden ratings to judge a guy.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Florence signed with the Broncos :sad2:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Broncos are the ultimate c**k blockers this off-season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I clearly said "just throwing this out there" smart guy...

I'm pretty sure him getting benched by the Colts who have an absolutely horrible secondary and then not even playing in 2011 should say enough about the guy.

Also, you only wish you were superior to me dude.

8. LTF

LTF Starter

How many is that now? I have lost count!

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Dang! I was hoping to get him over the other 2. I'm hoping we land the guy from the Jags now. I like Goodman but he's just so old now...

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Dang, I really wanted Florence... i'm worried about our pass D this year.

Yes, McCourty and Verner are good and underrated... but who else do we have? We run a ton of nickle, and the fact that the NFL is a passing league you need alot of depth at corner. We have zero. Tommie Campbell is still raw, Chris Hawkins is nothing special, Coty Sensabaugh is Coty Sensabaugh, and dont even ask about Ryan Mouton. As soon as McCourty or Verner take a break, we could be in trouble... especially with an average pass-rush.

Then go to safeties... we have Michael Griffin. Anyone who watched last year knows that he was terrible at coverage. Babineaux isn't any better.

If our pass-rush doesnt step it up, we could be in trouble. Hate to be so negative, but just venting lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar