Titans @ 49ers OGT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

Show me a Qb that doesn't make bad throws I'm watching Donvan right know he threw 3 in the ground in the first quarter it's part of the game.

2. VOLS_and_TITANS

VOLS_and_TITANS Starter

Does the offensive coordinator have any qb sneaks in playbook,cause 4th and inches why would u tosds ball back 3 or 4 yards to gain that back and the inches,instead why noot qb sneak cause of youngs tallnest and leg work,that was close,i was wanting the qb sneak on 3rd and 1,dont understand why they not call and qb quick sneak for inches,why pich it,wasnt for johnson moves would of been stopped,confusrd with staff and decision on 4th inchs.

3. VOLS_and_TITANS

VOLS_and_TITANS Starter

agree,but saying fire the coach for not putting young in earlier in year,im with u i was with putting him in in week 5,but collins did goodlast year,i guess the coaching staff were hoping defense and collins would get back to what they did last year.

4. tnyou

tnyou Guest

Longest sentence ever.

I believe that play ended up in a TD, so, who cares?

5. VOLS_and_TITANS

VOLS_and_TITANS Starter

lol,yeah but the decision,it wont work against good defenses and linebackers.

6. sethasaurus

sethasaurus Camp Fodder

Patrick Willis?

7. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

You Do know that 49 er's have the 2nd best rushing Defense right they held Peyton Manning in check last week.

8. djones51

djones51 Rookie

Here are a few intresting stats:

The Titans had 18 turnovers in the first 6 games = 0-6, in the last 2 (with VY starting) they have 0 turnovers = 2-0.

In the 49ers game, CJ had 135 rushing on 25 attempts. This was done against the number 2 rushing defense in the NFL and with a backup tackle (Stewart was hurt)

And VY actually took a sack instead of trying to throw the ball up which would have probably been an interception.

Just thought I would throw these stats out there

And dont forget, the Titans actually ran the option in the NFL and got positive yards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar