Titans 3rd Round Selection (#70): CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Watch his tape against Louisville and Teddy Bridgewater, he was all over everything. Really impressive. If he can improve his ball skills then he could get a lot of picks, if not he's at least gonna bat down a ton of passes.

2. FLA Titans Fan

FLA Titans Fan The GM

Was drafted by the Diamondbacks coming out of high school. Played outfield and dropped bombs lol. We're gonna be running the zone blitz scheme then we need to be beating up the WR at the snap and Im not sold on the guys we have on the roster to come in and do that right now. He have a bunch of off-man defenders, thats a big transition

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Damn, unfortunate. Guess i shouldn't be too shocked, he's very aggressive on the field. I'll check Sanders Commings out.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I think McCourty can play press. Verner will be strictly stuck inside however. Another guy wouldn't hurt tho, and we do still have the possibility of seeing Campbell in a press man situation.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I don't know what they're planning on defense. All I know is they have a ton of young talent on that side of the ball now.

Our LB's just got better. Our DB's just got better. Our DT/DE depth improved in FA.

The only question mark I still have is S.

6. FLA Titans Fan

FLA Titans Fan The GM

Ive had my eye on him all year. Id watch UGA games to see Rambo and I kept noticing Sanders as a bully for 4 quaters of football. Does a good job defending the back sholder throw

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

The answer will hopefully be Bacarri Rambo. I have him rated as my 2nd best Free Safety prospect behind only Kenny Vacarro, for what it's worth.

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

If we can have an aggressive scheme... This will be a fun looking team this year. We have some athletes that are much different than we use to.

We might have the fastest two WLBs in the league.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'll take a project. We can get by with Griffin this year but would love to have someone who could step in this year and be ready to take over next year.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I think we do. I'm excited too about seeing our team next year.

I honestly don't know how to take this. It's like the FO is doing everything right. WTH??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar