Post-Game Thread Titans 30, Dolphins 17

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

and really I could not give a flying chapped monkeys arse where @SuperMariota 'thinks' MM87 would be better off at.... just silly talk from a nutswinging fanboi

MM87 is a Titan

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I think you misconstrued what I was saying. That's alright, I take the hit for not being clear enough.

You made a comment that Steve McNair was forced into a game manager role. The coach at that time as Jeff Fisher. My response was I thought he'd be better off with Fisher as coach than Mularkey on the Titans. Not that I think he should be with Rams.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

eeeh fishface was not good towards the end... wore out the welcome.

I am not a fan of the Mularkey HC hire in the least. But he is the HC right now.

neither would be my choice but I dont own a multi $b NFL team

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Mularkey has the Titans at 3-3. Not bad. He coached a good game today.

Ajayi runs for over 200 yards today, and the lowly Dolphins beat the Steelers. Football is weird.

5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Find a post where I said that. I said he is not a franchise QB yet, but remain optimistic he can learn to be. That is a far cry from "he blows". Don't make things up.

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Fish had nothing to work with, including McNair. He had to scheme to whatever strengths they had and try to avoid their weaknesses. If he allowed Mc to throw downfield he would have had 3 pics a game. He left because he got saddled with VY. He wanted more say so in player selection.

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

That is exactly what the vision for this team was at the beginning of our season. I love it.

8. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

All I know is he has a square peg on him by you and some others and you constantly biatch and moan about him.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I also congratulate him when he makes a good play. It's called a critique, and it's what people do when they come to a football forum - they express opinions. If you can't stand it, then I suggest you avoid coming here.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar