Titans 2nd Round Selection (#34): WR Justin Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

You crazy. We are staaaacking our offense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

They addressed most of our needs in free agency, so how or they ignoring it. We have multiple needs yet we can only pick 1 player at a time, we still have two more picks today calm down.

3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

As if to say a team only needs 1 wr?....

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I just have no faith that a good CB will be on the board in round 3. Not to mention the fact that they hamstrung us for next year by giving up a 3rd rounder.

5. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Exactly what im thinking with the amount of weapons we will have on offense next year, obviously FO was looking at how bad we ranked in Time of Possession last year.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

We Jo have two thirds, and cb is very deep. Take a breath, it will be ok.

Seriously though, this offense could be impossible to defend. That line with CJ demands at least seven in the box. Some combination of wright, Britt, Hunter, Washington, and Walker is gonna be hard to cover.

Oh, and if you manage that, the qb has 4.3 speed.

Used with some creativity, it could be awesome.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol... If locker blows this year, someone is gonna walk into an Offense Christmas the following year.

8. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I'll be more than fine if a great corner slides and we take him in the 3rd, but I just think CB depth is gonna be decimated before we can pick.

9. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

So do we go BPA or fill a need of depth at corner. I guess you have to make a decision there. And with an earle 2nd round pick i dont think Tenn valued any CBs left that high.

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Yep I agree with the pick but not trading up. This team needs a pass rusher more than a corner hope we trade back up and get Moore or Hunt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar