Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans 2nd Round Selection (#34): WR Justin Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 12 users.
  1. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,776
    Not a UT fan but it's Hunter an it ain't close.

Patterson can't learn a playbook. He's a better athlete than hunter but Hunter is a better WR by far
  2. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    Don't always get caught up in stats.

The teams you listed are pretty d@mn good SEC teams. And it's not like those numbers are horrible. Unless you think he should average 18 REC for 342 YDS per game.
  3. MaxFischer Rookie

Moolah:
    $268
    Yeah, I already said those were good SEC teams. So what? If Justin Hunter is worthy of our #34 pick, then he should put up better numbers than that. The guy is underwhelming as an outside threat. Not saying those numbers are horrible.... just saying that those numbers aren't special.
  4. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    Then I guess we should've got Joe Blow from Alaska Tech who can easily catch 21 passes a game for 416 yards in a spread offense.
  5. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $293
    Let us also remember, first year back from acl, first round receiver opposite him, and a te who also got drafted. And a team playing for a lame duck coaching staff.

Not to mention, I watched all those games, and Hunter was getting most of the defenses attention. Patterson was erratic as hell, there was ZERO run game...

He'll be better than last year. He was amazing before he got hurt, and is just now a year removed.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  6. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,684
    If you watched UT play I think you would understand that wasn't all on him
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,970
    So who should have been the pick?
  8. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456
    Hunter is better than Damian , Hawkins and Mariani.

Dont have to be better than Britt just more dependable. He is taller and a better jumper than Wright, and same with Nate.

Hunter and Wright are the future. You all better hope Hunter is great or pray one of the undrafter free agents is a gem like Cruz.
  9. MaxFischer Rookie

Moolah:
    $268
    lol.... ok... you don't understand the argument so you revert to logical fallacies.
  10. MaxFischer Rookie

Moolah:
    $268
    I would've stayed away from WR. Assuming we stayed at #40, I would've been happy with the following: DT Kawaan Short from Purdue, DE Margus Hunt, CBs Jamar Taylor or David Amerson.