Titans 2nd Round Selection (#34): WR Justin Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Next two picks have got to be corner and de

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Apparently some guys wanted to trade back up into the 1st for Hunter so we really value this guy.

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

So you are saying pick need over BPA?

And sorry, our fans are retarded. (just like most fans) Just because we get lucky and hit a draft pick here and there doenst mean anything, everyone can hit a pick here and there.

I can understand when people get mad because the guy they wanted is not there, however picking need over BPA isnt always the best way to go.

You cant just plug some guy in and everything will be fixed. If that were the case, our secondary would have improved last season and losing Finny would have meant nothing. Our line would have been fine last year, and teams would not struggle.

And Im sure everyone missed it as usual when it comes to keeping updated with Titans info, but Webster has already said that this year CB class is very deep. People can call him stupid if they wish, but he has a job in the NFL, and we just whine on a message board.

Britt may be, and likely will be gone next year. Washington is gone next year. Who does that leave us with? Wright and.... hawkins...... williams...... At the very least we will have Hunter/Wright next year. If Britt turns into a beast and we keep him, then we may just have 3 good WR's. We fixed the line and gave Locker a weapon.

Relax and see what this team can do next year. I think they will improve dramatically.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I would have rather had x.rhodes over every CB. I don't think there was another CB on the board that was up to his ability.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Because one WR is all you need on an NFL team. THey are thinking of the future as well, not just this year. Washington/Britt likely gone next year. Do we want to spend a high draft pick because we NEED another WR? Or do we want to risk picking up another Hawkins, or Williams, or several of the other no name WR's we have tried to pick up and make better.

Good/great offensive line

CJ, and a pounder. Good to decent WR's. Our offense will be better next year and if we suck..... it will be because of Locker, and we will draft high and get a QB next year.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm still very concerned with the gigantic lack of depth at DE. There's Morgan, Wimbley and then a lot of nobodies. Need to have a way better rotation than that.

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

They didn't "pick" perse', they traded up! You take BPA when the pick comes to you, but trading a 3rd and 7th to go up 6 spots is not taking the BPA, it's called having a boner for a player and hamstringing your future drafts.

This FO does that all the friggin' time and it's really stupid. They fall in love with guys and don't play the board, that's the mark of a crappy FO, I'm sorry to say.

8. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Im pulling for Tyler Bray next. to replace Rusty.

9. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

3rd round is usually nice to add some depth, but im concerned too

10. TitanAtl

TitanAtl Starter

We gave up too much to only move up 6 spots. The pick whatever but I don't like the trade at all.

These guys are thinking 100% lets win now and don't seem to care about the future.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar